The Angolan flag was first used at the country’s independence on November 11, 1975. The red horizontal stripe represents the Angolan blood that was shed during oppression, liberation, and in defense of Angola. The black horizontal stripe represents the continent of Africa. The yellow emblem includes a cogwheel, machete, and star. The cogwheel represents industry and laborers, while the machete represents peasants, agriculture, and the armed struggle for independence. The star represents international solidarity and progress. The yellow color signifies the country’s wealth.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Angola. Complete kit contains:
- Angolan flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.