The Principality of Andorra is located between France and Spain, the two states protecting Andorra’s independence. To show this relationship, Andorra’s flag is connected to both of their flags. The vertical stripes of red and blue reflect the French flag, while the vertical stripes of red and yellow reflect the Spanish flag. The national version of this flag includes Andorra’s coat-of-arms, which sports the motto Virtus Unita Fortior
or “Virtue United is Stronger.”
The standard Andorra flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Andorra flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.