Search Our Site
PRODUCT NUMBER SEARCH
- Advertising Decals
- Advertising Decals - Auto
- Advertising Poles
- Air Force Flags and Gifts
- American Flags
- Ceremonial Poles
- Coast Guard Flags and Gifts
- College Flags
- Crafts - Decorating Kits
- Cultural Awareness Decals
- Cultural Awareness Flags
- EMS Paramedic Flags and Gifts
- EMT Flags and Gifts
- Exhibit & Display Stands
- Firefighter Flags and Gifts
- GSA Advantage Approved Flags & Kits
- Historical Decals
- Historical Flags
- Home & Garden Banners
- Made in America Gifts
- Marine Corps Flags and Gifts
- Military & Service Decals
- NASCAR Banners
- NASCAR Flags
- Native American Flags
- Nautical Decals
- Nautical Gifts and Decorations
- Navy Flags and Gifts
- NBA Banners
- NBA Flags
- NFL Banners
- NFL Flags
- NHL Banners
- NHL Flags
- Opoly Board Games
- Parade Accessories
- Police Officer Flags and Gifts
- POW MIA Flags and Gifts
- Products for Schools Pre-K-collegiate
- Sports Decals
- State & Territory Decals
- What's New
- Real Estate Industry
- State & Territory Flags - Outdoor
- Welcome Home Troops
- Civilian Forces Flags and Gifts
- Gift Certificats
- Gadsden Flags and Gifts
- Military, Police and Firefighter Scrapbooks
- Confederate Rebel Flags and Gifts
- Go Green Products
- Party Supplies
- Kids Toys Clothes and More
- BSI and French BSI Products
- Pirate Party Pack
- Razorbacks Flags and Gifts
- Memorial Grave Markers and Flags
- Baby Shower Gifts and Decor
- Wedding Decorations
- Pink Ribbon and Breast Cancer Awareness
- Political Party and Election Merchandise
Shop Upcoming Holidays
- Army Flags and Gifts
- Armed Forces Flags and Gifts
- Jewish American Heritage Month
- Memorial Day Flags and Decorations
- Rhode Island Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Wisconsin Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Asian Pacific American Heritage
- Kentucky Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Tennessee Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Cancer Survivor Day
- Remember D Day
- Best Friend's Day
- Graduation Gifts and Party Supplies
- King Kamehameha Day
- American Flag Day
- Arkansas Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Father's Day Decorations
- West Virginia State Birthday Flags and Gifts
- New Hampshire Birthday Flags and Gifts
- Virginia Birthday Flags and Gifts
- World War 1 Anniversary
- Gay and Lesbian Heritage Month
- Adopt A Cat Month
- Summer Flags and Decorations
Graphic Art Requirements
FlagandBanner.com brings you more than 30-years experience creating custom soft signage for advertising, events, decoration, branding, information, way-finding, identification and much more! See examples of our work in our Custom Portfolio.
You will need to provide us with VECTOR ART (line art) or RASTER ART (pixel art). Vector art is usually associated with drawing programs like Adobe Illustrator, and Raster art is usually associated with paint programs like Adobe Photoshop. Vector is the desired file format.
• AI (Adobe Illustrator)
• EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
• CDR (Corel Draw)
• PLT (Plot File)
It is very important that all files are PC formatted and saved to either:
• FlagandBanner.com FTP site.
• CD or DVD.
• PC formatted flash drive (memory stick).
• Floppy disc.
Vector Art Specifications
The best way to get the design you want! Vector art is usually associated with drawing programs like Adobe Illustrator. Native Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, and Encapsulated Post Script (EPS) files are preferred. In a vector file, each image consists of various shapes, points, and connecting lines. Vector art does not have size limitations which is what makes this type of file the best for us to use. All fonts must be outlined or converted to curves. If this cannot be accomplished, then the font must be included with the art in True type format.
All files must be saved as PC compatible and have the proper extension. (.ai, .eps, .cdr, .plt, .svg)
All lettering within files must be converted to outlines so as to avoid font confusion. Please provide a font listing with your proof.
For color calibration, a hard copy or PMS number for colors is required. Please see our Pantone Color Chart for assistance. Please Note: This chart is intended as a reference guide only. Computer monitors may not exactly match PANTONE®-identified color standards. Use current PANTONE® Color Publications for most accurate color.
Raster Art Specifications
Limited usage, but manageable! Raster is the file format usually associated with paint programs like Adobe Photoshop. Each image is made up of screen pixels (like the image you find on websites, digital camera photos, or scanned images). These Pixels make the file huge and when you enlarge the file the pixels get larger and, unfortunately, easier to see. The proper pixels per inch (PPI or DPI) is required to prevent a jagged look in the final output.
All files must be saved as PC compatible and have the proper file extensions for raster art. (.eps, .jpg, gif, .png, .tif)
Files must be set to the actual output size and 100ppi or dpi (pixels/dots per inch) for optimal results. Images need to be greater than a 10MB file size for optimal printing. Files larger than 100ppi or 10MB file size are encouraged and acceptable.
For color calibration, a hard copy or PMS number for colors is required. Please see our Pantone Color Chart for assistance.Please Note: This chart is intended as a reference guide only. Computer monitors may not exactly match PANTONE®-identified color standards. Use current PANTONE® Color Publications for most accurate color.
|Still not sure you understand? Don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-445-0653. If you need to have our Graphics Department design it for you, we'll be glad too!
Why am I charged a Set Up Fee when I'm supplying art? When we receive your art it is not formatted to our printers. If we do not format it to our printers, there is no telling what the final product will be! At FlagandBanner.com, we want to do the best job for you. Quality and speed of service is very important to us and we want you to be satisfied with the end result. This requires us to reformat every design we receive and charge a set-up fee to insure your product is exactly the way it needs to look.