Looking for a quality nylon American Flag? We have the largest selection of American Flags on the web! From 8 in. x 12 in. all the way to 50 ft. x 100 ft., you will find the size you are looking for. The standard size flag for your home is 3 ft. x 5 ft. Flags that are 2 ft. x 3 ft. and smaller are commonly used on boats. Flags that are draped over caskets are 5 ft. x 9 1/2 ft.
We offer a variety of flag brands - Annin, Valley Forge, and our house brand the Real McCoy.
- The Annin Nyl-Glo American flag is made from 100% 200-denier SolarGuard nylon and features embroidered stars and sewn stripes, 4 rows of lock stitching at the top and bottom corners of the flag (6 or more on flags 8 ft x 12 ft and larger). A good all-weather flag, it flies in the lightest breeze. Annin guarantee's* to the end-user that their Nylon US Flag will retain its base color for a minimum of one year from date of purchase by the customer or it will be replaced at no charge by Annin. Guarantee applies to 2 ft. x 3 ft. up to 6 ft. x 10 ft. Made in USA.
- The Annin Signature Series American flag is a premium flag made from 100% 200-denier SolarGuard nylon. The Signature flag has all the same features as Annin's Nyl-Glo flag but sets itself apart with extra large, extra bright embroidered stars, sewn stripes, four rows of lock stitching at the top and bottom corners of the flag, and the attractive presentation packaging. Made in USA.
- The Annin printed American Flag is made from Sun-Glo nylon and finished with a lock stitched hem, heavy duck heading, and brass grommets, and is made in USA.
- The Valley Forge American government specifications flag is made from Perma-Nyl nylon and features sewn stars and stripes, duck heading, and brass grommets. Flags denoted as "gov't. spec." meet or exceed all government standards such as size, proportions, thread count, and hemming. Made in USA.
- We have the Real McCoy! Our Real McCoy Brand American Flag is made from 200-denier SolarMax nylon for a higher UV-resistance. Flag features embroidered stars and stripes, a heavy duty canvas heading, brass grommets, and a heavy duty fly end that uses a 102-stitch X-box reinforcement at the top and bottom corners (10 ft. x 15 ft. up to 30 ft. x 60 ft. have six rows of reinforced stitching with a double X-box stitch). The Real McCoy American Flag is proudly made in the USA!
Have a question about flags? Check out our Helpful Documents Section for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
View the images on the left for ideas of how to display your American flag as home decor and other creative ideas!
*Annin Colorfast Guarantee applies to base color retention only. Both red and blue colors will not fade to orange and purple, respectively. Some color lightening may occur. Fabric tears, fraying and rips are excluded. For full information, please see the PDF link below under Helpful Resources.
Mobile users may need to flip their devices sideways to view the grid properly.