The flag of Albania, located in the Balkans, depicts the black silhouette of a double-headed eagle against a black background. The crest comes from Kastrioti coat-of-arms and gained popularity when George Kastriot Skanderbeg led a partially successful struggle for independence from the Ottoman Empire in the Middle Ages. It resurfaced more recently by Albanian nationalists seeking independence from the Ottoman Empire in the 19th and 20th centuries. The double-headed eagle was adopted as a national emblem after sovereignty in 1912 and the current flag was adopted in 1992. Albania is the only sovereign state with a wholly red and black flag.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Albania. Complete kit contains:
- Albania flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.