The Principality of Andorra is located between France and Spain, the two states protecting Andorra's independence. To show this relationship, Andorra's flag is connected to both of their flags. The vertical stripes of red and blue reflect the French flag, while the vertical stripes of red and yellow reflect the Spanish flag. The civil version of this flag does not display the national crest.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Andorra. Complete kit contains:
- Andorra flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.