The Arab Republic of Egypt adopted this flag on October 4, 1984. It includes the traditional Pan-Arab colors red, white, and black. The red signifies the period before 1959 characterized by monarchy and colonialism. The white signifies the revolution that ended the monarchy without bloodshed. The black signifies an end to the oppression of the Egyptian people. At the center of the flag is the eagle of Saladin in gold.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Egypt. Complete kit contains:
- Egyptian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.