The Brazilian flag was adopted in 1889 to replace the flag of the Braganza-Habsburg dynasty. The green field and yellow rhombus from the previous flag were preserved, but the previous flags' coat of arms was replaced with a blue circle with 27 white stars, each representing a different Brazilian state and the Federal District. The banner on the blue circle states the country's motto: Ordem e Progresso
, or Order and Progress.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Brazil. Complete kit contains:
- Brazilian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.