The Brunei flag was adopted in 1959. The yellow field on this flag represents royalty, while the black and white parallelograms represent Brunei's chief ministers. The crest of Brunei is pictured in the center of the flag in red. The crest includes a crescent symbolizing Islam, a parasol symbolizing monarchy, and two upturned hands symbolizing the benevolence of the government, with a ribbon beneath. On the crescent and ribbon are Arabic inscriptions that say "State of Brunei, Abode of Peace" and Brunei's motto, "Always in Service with God's Guidance."
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Brunei. Complete kit contains:
- Brunei flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.