The Burkina Faso flag uses Pan-African colors in signify a break from colonialism and unity with other African ex-colonies. The red at the top also symbolizes revolution while the green symbolizes agricultural abundance. The yellow star in the center is the guiding star of revolution. This flag was adopted in 1984 after the coup of 1983 that brought Thomas Sankara to power.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Burkina Faso. Complete kit contains:
- Burkina Faso flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.