The current Indian flag was adopted in 1947 and based on Pingali Venkayya’s design. The flag’s features represent different virtues. The horizontal saffron stripe represents disinterest and pursuing work without concern for material gains. White is the light of truth that guides conduct, and green represents connection to the land. The center of the flag bears the blue Ashoka Chakra, India’s national emblem. The wheel represents forward movement and peaceful change.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor India. Complete kit contains:
- Indian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.