The Ivory Coast adopted this flag in 1959, just before independence. Its design is based on the Pan-African colors and the tricolor of France, a former colonial power. The colors on this flag were also used by Niger, which had formed an alliance with the Ivory Coast. Orange represents the land, the Savannah in the country's north and its fertility. White symbolizes peace. Green represents hope and the forests to in country's south.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor the Ivory Coast. Complete kit contains:
- Ivory Coast flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.