Kuwait adopted this flag in 1961. This flag features the Pan-Arabic colors, although the meaning of the colors on this flag came from a poem by Safie Al-Deen Al-Hali. Green symbolizes land, white represents the purity of the people’s deeds, red stands for the blood on Kuwait swords, and black is for the defeat of enemies in battle.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Kuwait. Complete kit contains:
- Kuwait flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.