The Kyrgyz flag, adopted in 1992, features a yellow sun against a red background. At the sun’s center is a ring crossed by 2 sets of 3 lines to represent a tunduk
, the crown of a traditional yurt (dwelling). The red background is symbolic of honor and valor, the sun represents peace and wealth, and the tunduk
signifies the home and, by extension, the universe. Some say that the sun’s 40 rays stand for the 40 tribes united by Manas, the epic hero, against the Mongols.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Kyrgyzstan. Complete kit contains:
- Kyrgyzstan flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.