The Malaysia flag, also known as the Jalur Gemilang
(Stripes of Glory), was adopted in 1963. Its 14 stripes represent Malaysia's 13 states and the federal government and the 14-point Bintang Persekutuan
(Federal Star) shows their unity. The crescent symbolizes Islam. The first stanza of Malaysia's anthem explains the colors: "Your Red represents steely will/ Your White represents clean and kind character/ Yellow of the Sovereign, the country's protector/ Blue for all of us in unity".
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Malaysia. Complete kit contains:
- Malaysia flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.