Vatican City adopted this flag in 1929 after the city became an independent state governed by the Holy See. The flag is modeled on those of earlier Papal States. It includes the Vatican City coat of arms, featuring the papal tiara, St. Peter's keys, and a red cord connecting the keys. The gold key represents spiritual power and the silver key represents spiritual power. Yellow and white also symbolize the 2 keys.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Vatican City. Complete kit contains:
- Vatican City flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. Catholic cross ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.