Equatorial Guinea adopted this flag in 1979. Green represents natural resources and jungles, blue stands for the sea, white symbolizes peace, and red represents the fight for independence. The government version of this flag includes the national coat of arms, including a silver shield and cotton-silk tree with 6 stars above to represent Rio Muni and the off-shore islands. The scroll beneath reads Unidad, Paz, Justicia
, or “Unity, Peace, Justice.”
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Equatorial Guinea. Complete kit contains:
- Equatorial Guinea flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.