Gambia’s flag, designed by Pa Louis Thomasi, features horizontal stripes of red, blue, and green separated by white bands. Red symbolizes the sun and savanna, blue represents the Gambia River, and green symbolizes the land and forests. The white bands represent peace. This flag was adopted in 1965 when Gambia became independent of Britain.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Gambia. Complete kit contains:
- Gambia flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.