Ghana’s flag was adopted in 1957. Ghana was the first country after Ethiopia to use the Pan-African colors for its flag. The black star was adopted from Marcus Garvey’s shipping line, the Black Star Line, and symbolizes African freedom. Red represents the blood of those who died fighting for independence, yellow stands for mineral wealth, and green represents Ghana’s forests and natural wealth.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Ghana. Complete kit contains:
- Ghana flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.