Kazakhstan’s flag, designed by Shaken Niyazbekov, was adopted in 1992. The blue color is religiously significant to the Turkic people of the region and represents unity as well as the endless sky and water. The sun, a source of life and energy, represents wealth and plentitude. Its rays are shaped like grain, symbolizing abundance and prosperity. The eagle, which has been used by Kazakh tribes for centuries, represents freedom, power, and flight into the future. The ornamental pattern on the hoist side is koshkar-muiz
, “the horns of the ram.”
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Kazakhstan. Complete kit contains:
- Kazakh flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.