Paraguay adopted this flag in 1842. Its colors are modeled after the French flag and are considered the colors of liberty and independence. Red stands for courage, equality, and patriotism, white symbolizes unity, purity, and peace, and blue represents liberty, benevolence, and truth. Paraguay has the only national flag with different emblems on the obverse and reverse. On the obverse is Paraguay’s coat of arms. The seal of the treasury, featuring a lion, is on the reverse.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Paraguay. Complete kit contains:
- Paraguay flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.