Romania’s flag was adopted in its current form in 1989. However, the colors date back to the 16th century royal grants of Michael the Brave. The colors were present on revolutionary flags during the Wallachian Uprising of 1821. At that time blue, yellow, red stood for liberty, justice, and fraternity. When Moldavia and Wallachia united in 1859 to form Romania, the flag was used as a symbol of their unity.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Romania. Complete kit contains:
- Romanian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.