The Taiwan Flag was adopted in 1928. The flag is often described as "blue sky, white sun, and a wholly red earth." The sun's 12 rays represent the calendar months and 12 traditional Chinese hours. The "red earth" represents the blood of Taiwan's revolutionaries. Blue symbolizes nationalism and liberty, white represents democracy and equality, and red stands for the people's livelihood and fraternity.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Taiwan. Complete kit contains:
- Taiwanese flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.