Togo's flag was adopted in 1960 and was designed by artist Paul Ahyi. This flag features the Pan-African colors popularized by Ethiopia. The red square symbolizes loyalty and patriotism. Yellow represents mineral wealth and the faith that hard work and strength will bring prosperity. The white star stands for peace, dignity, and independence. The 5 stripes stand for Togo's 5 geographic regions.
This premium kit is an elegant way to honor Togo. Complete kit contains:
- Togolese flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- handsome 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. fancy spear ornament made from gold-plated aluminum;
- and cast iron Admiral base with gold anodized aluminum cover.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35G.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46G.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.