The current Belgian flag was adopted in 1831 after gaining independence from the Netherlands. The colors are taken from the coat of arms of the Brabant province. The flag's vertical stripes are modeled after France's flag. From left to right, the colors are black, yellow, and red.
The standard Belgium flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Belgian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.