The official colors of the Canadian flag were proclaimed by King George in 1921. The red came from St. George's cross while the white came from the French royal emblem. This flag won its signature maple leaf after a 33-day debate involving Prime Minister Lester Pearson, who had notice the maple leafs on Canadian battalions in WWI, some 50 years earlier. Canada adopted this flag in 1965 on February 15th, the date now celebrated annually as National Flag of Canada day.
The standard Canada flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Canadian flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.