The Dominican flag was last altered in 1990. This flag features the sisserou parrot, unique to Dominica. The red disk that the bird is on represents social justice, while the 10 stars represent Dominica's 10 parishes. The cross signifies the trinity and the Christian faith. The green background symbolizes the lush vegetation on the island. The three colors that make up the cross represent the indigenous people, fertile soil, and pure water.
The standard Dominica flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Dominican flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.