Paci'fica Ferna'ndez Oreamuno, Costa Rica's First Lady, designed this flag in 1848 and the current version was adopted in 1906. Each color represents an aspect of Costa Rica. Red represents the warmth, generosity, and love of life of the Costa Rican people. It also represents the blood spilled defending the country. White symbolizes clear thinking, peace, happiness, wisdom, and the search for new endeavors. Blue stands for opportunity, perseverance, intellectualism, and spiritual ideals. Costa Rica's coat of arms is included on the national version of this flag.
The standard Costa Rica flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Costa Rican flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.