Narciso Lopez designed the Cuban flag in 1849 in the midst of various Cuban liberation movements. The three blue stripes represent three parts of Cuba, divided by war. The two white stripes symbolize the purity of the patriotic cause. The red triangle represents the blood spilled to free Cuba, while the white star represents independence. In 1902 Cuba adopted this flag as a symbol of their newly gained sovereignty and it has remained unchanged since.
The standard Cuba flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Cuban flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.