The Democratic Republic of Congo adopted this flag in 2006 following the ratification of a new constitution. The yellow, five-pointed star represents a radiant future for the country. The sky blue background represents peace, while the red stripe represents the blood of the country's martyrs. The yellow stripes signify wealth. This flag is similar to one used 1963-1971.
The standard Democratic Republic of Congo flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Democratic Republic of Congo flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.