The Dominican Republic flag was designed by the leader of the Trinitarians and adopted in 1844. Blue stands for liberty and red symbolizes the heroes who fought for it. The white cross represents salvation. At the center of the cross is a coat of arms featuring a large shield. The ribbon above the shield displays the national motto: God, Fatherland, Liberty. Civil versions of this flag do not include the coat of arms.
The standard Dominican Republic flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Dominican Republic flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.