The current El Salvador flag was adopted in 1912. Its design is based on the flag of the Federal Republic of Central America and the Argentina flag. The white stripe symbolizes peace. The blue stripes symbolize the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Blue also signifies the trade of anil
, which is used to make indigo dye. The government version of this flag includes a coat of arms with the motto Dios Union Libertad
, or "God, Union, Liberty."
The standard El Salvador flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- El Salvador flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.