Georgia’s flag, also known as the “Five-cross Flag,” returned to use in 2004 after a 500 year break. The original version used in the 5th century simply featured a St. George’s cross. It became the symbol of the United National Movement party in the early 2000’s before being formally adopted. The 4 small crosses around a large central cross recalls the days of crusades and pilgrimages to the Holy Land. The 5 crosses are thought to represent the 5 wounds of Christ.
The standard Georgia flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Georgia flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.