Israel adopted its flag in 1948, shortly after the country’s establishment. The flag was designed for the Zionist movement in 1891. The design is similar to a Tallit
, a Jewish prayer shawl that is white with blue stripes. The flag features a Magen David
, or “shield of David,” which became a Jewish symbol starting in medieval Prague and was adopted by the first Zionist congress in 1897.
The standard Israel flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Israeli flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.