San Marino adopted this flag in 1862. The white stripe represents peace and the blue stripe stands for liberty. The government version of this flag includes the national coat of arms: a shield charged with 3 towers topped by a crown and flanked by an oak and laurel wreath. The scroll beneath the emblem reads LIBERTAS
, or “liberty.”
The standard San Marino flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- San Marino flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.