Nicaragua's flag, adopted in 1971, is based on that of the United States of Central America. The two blue stripes represent the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea as well as justice and loyalty; white stands for peace, virtue, and purity. The government version of this flag includes Nicaragua's coat of arms: an equilateral triangle, for equality, featuring 5 volcanoes, one for each member of the disbanded federation. It also includes the Cap of Liberty and rainbows and sunrays, symbols of a bright future.
The standard Nicaragua flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Nicaragua flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.