Botswana adopted this flag in 1966 after gaining independence from Britain. This flag is light blue and features a black horizontal stripe across the center with white fimbriation. The light blue represents water and reflects the motto Pula, meaning “Let There Be Rain.” The black and white symbolizes racial harmony and also represents the zebra, the national animal of Botswana.
The standard Botswana flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Botswana flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.