Guinea adopted this flag in 1958. Its colors are those of the African Democratic Rally, the dominant movement at the time. They are also the Pan-African colors. This flag’s design may come from the French tricolor since Guinea was a French colony. Red represents the people’s sacrifice, gold represents the sun and the riches of the earth, and green represents vegetation.
The standard Guinea flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Guinea flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.