Sri Lanka's flag, also called the Lion Flag, was adopted in 1972. The lion first arrived with Vijaya, the first king of southern Sri Lanka, who brought a flag depicting a lion. All parts of the lion are highly symbolic on this flag. The lion itself symbolizes the strength and bravery of Sri Lanka, and the lion's sword represents the nation's sovereignty.
The standard Sri Lanka flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Sri Lankan flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.