Taiwan's flag was adopted in 1928. The flag is often described as "blue sky, white sun, and a wholly red earth." The sun's 12 rays represent the calendar months and 12 traditional Chinese hours. The "red earth" represents the blood of Taiwan's revolutionaries. Blue symbolizes nationalism and liberty, white represents democracy and equality, and red stands for the people's livelihood and fraternity.
The standard Taiwan flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Taiwanese flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.