Uganda adopted this flag after gaining independence from Britain in 1962. It was designed by Mr. Grace Ibingira, Ugandan Minister of Justice. Black represents the African peoples, yellow symbolizes Africa's sunshine, and red represents African brotherhood. The grey crowned crane is a national symbol and the military badge of Ugandan soldiers under British rule. The bird is famed for its gentle nature.
The standard Uganda flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Ugandan flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.