The Valley Forge American Government Spec Flag is made in accordance with DDD-F-416F and US Code, Title 4. The flag features sewn stars and stripes, duck heading, and brass grommets. Flags denoted as "gov't. spec." meet or exceed all government standards such as size, proportions, thread count, and hemming. Made in USA.
- Nylon gold fringed flag with sewn stripes and embroidered stars
- Exclusive Perma-Nyl® high-tenacity, industrial strength 70 denier lightweight nylon OR BEST™ 2-ply, mercerized cotton bunting
- Lock-stitched seams, material and color matched thread
- Heavy canvas duck heading constructed to government specifications
- #2 rolled rim, solid brass, toothed grommets
- Official government size (1:1.9) hoist to fly ratio
Have a question about flags? Check out our Helpful Documents Section for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Mobile users: to view the grid properly, use the Columns down arrow to add columns or flip your device sideways.