Zimbabwe adopted this flag in 1980. The soapstone bird represents a statuette of a bird found at the ruins of Great Zimbabwe. It symbolizes the history of Zimbabwe and the red star beneath it represents the revolutionary struggle for independence and peace. Furthermore, green stands for agriculture and rural areas, yellow represents mineral wealth, red stands for the blood spilled fighting for independence, black is for the native Africans, and white symbolizes peace.
The standard Zimbabwe flag kit is value-priced and stylish. Complete kit contains:
- Zimbabwe flag made of durable and vibrant 200-Denier nylon that is bordered by gold rayon fringe and finished with a 3 in. flannel-lined pole hem with Velcro tabs;
- 2-piece, 1-1/4 in. diameter oak pole with brass screw joint;
- decorative gold rayon cord with tassels;
- 7-3/4 in. shiny gold spear ornament made of high-impact styrene plastic;
- and high-impact styrene plastic Liberty base with vacuum-plated gold finish.
Please Note: This kit is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping charges vary due to the size and weight of this kit and based on shipping destination. Therefore, shipping charges will be applied at the time of shipment. See our shipping estimator or email email@example.com for a shipping estimate.
US flag kit companion sizes:
- 8 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS35XN.
- 9 ft. pole matches standard quality US flag kit item code KUS46XN.