Cookies in a Jar
Volume 6 Issue 2 Fall-Winter 2019
A beautifully festive cookie in a jar recipe. These make great gifts. Recipe by Susan O'Dell, ©Allrecipes.com
Looking for a creative gift this year? Look no further! This cookie in a jar recipe is mouthwatering and, with a title like that, one of a kind.
Click here for a printable version
Click here for printable gift tags
ayer the ingredients in a quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed.
- 5/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour/li>
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda/li>
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Additional Ingredients Not Included:
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Attach a tag with the following instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.
Did you like this article? Subscribe to Brave Magazine!
~ Read the Current Brave Issue or explore Previous Brave Issues ~
Brave Magazine is published and paid for by FlagandBanner.com and our advertisers. It is FREE to FlagandBanner.com customers. The magazine publishes twice a year in May and October. We'd love to hear from you! Comments, questions, information, advertising, subscriptions or to share your Brave story with us!
Phone: (501) 255-5701 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: 800 W. 9th Street, Little Rock, AR 72201