Food: Marinated Grilled Shrimp
Volume 6 Issue 1 Spring-Summer 2019
For the Marinade:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 lbs. raw peeled, and deveined shrimp
- Optional garnish: fresh lime wedges and additional chopped parsley
- In a jar with a lid, combine all of the marinade ingredients. Shake until completely combined.
- Place shrimp in a large zip-top bag. Pour the marinade in the bag with the shrimp. Seal the top of the bag and place shrimp in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 20 minutes (but not more than 2 or 3 hours).
- Remove shrimp from the bag and discard the marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill over high heat for 4-6 minutes, or until done. If you prefer, you can also broil the shrimp on a sheet pan in the oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges and additional chopped parsley.
Click here for a printable version
Did you like this article? Subscribe to Brave Magazine!
~ Read the Current Brave Issue or explore Previous Brave Issues ~
Brave Magazine is published and paid for by FlagandBanner.com and our advertisers. It is FREE to FlagandBanner.com customers. The magazine publishes twice a year in May and October. We'd love to hear from you! Comments, questions, information, advertising, subscriptions or to share your Brave story with us!
Phone: (501) 255-5701 | Email: email@example.com | Address: 800 W. 9th Street, Little Rock, AR 72201